Welcome to FrankFrazetta.org
Fantasy Art Gallery
A word of caution:
Frank Frazetta's art
the human form
devoid of coverings.
There are several ways view the images in the gallery. You can take some tours:
Here are some other ways to access the images:
- Access all images by thumbnail, except the new ones. Recommended. Contains everything in all the tours.
- See the new images. These are not thumbnailed or sorted, and will be added to the tours at some future time.
Many thanks to the following:
- Frank Frazetta: Who created all of this art!
- Cerious Software: Who donated a registered version of ThumbsPlus, which I used to automatically create the thumbnail pages. Excellent software!
- David Critchfield: Who sent me 49 new images.
- Frederic Michel: Who provided about 40 new images from his website.
- Jason Pedersen: Who sent me 34 new images.
- Ryan Foss: Who sent me scans of his Frazetta card collection.
- The Baron von Swine, for the continuous stream of new images.
- And everyone else: people who have websites that I found images on, people who sent me images, thanks!
Legal stuff: In the mid 1990s, I spoke on the telephone with Frank Frazetta Jr.
regarding this website (the artist himself was not available).
I let him know that I had gathered together a collection of his father's artwork from the internet,
and that I was putting it up on my website.
I also promised that I would forever link to the official website (Currently seems to be FrankFrazetta.net) so people
could purchase merchandise there. I explained that if he or his family ever objected
to my website's presence, they need but say the word, and I would take it down immediately.
Mr. Frazetta Jr. has so far declined to ask me to remove my website, and the offer still stands.
So, while of course I have no legal ownership of this material, the copyright holders seem to be neutral to
this collection being available to the public. ---Eric
Thanks for visiting!